Thursday, 19 May 2011

25th Sunday Ordinary Time Communion Antiphon

You are here: Home / Latest Posts / 25th Sunday Ordinary Time Communion Antiphon

Hey all! As many of you know, I’m embarking on a journey to re-discover the Church’s “propers” of the Liturgy. That is, I’m trying to figure out how a singing of the “Entrance Antiphon”/Introit and “Communion Antiphon”/Communio could be done using both Psalmtone chants as well as a “Praise & Worship” “hook” that would be inviting to the congregation.

Here’s one such attempt, please let me know what you think!

25th Sunday Responsorial

Here’s the sheet music (I’m still learning how to use MuseScore so use this sheet music as a “guide” and feel free to play with the “flow” of the score)

25th Sunday Comunio

Related posts:

Learning Worship Guitar As worship leaders we are always trying to better ourselves...Learning Worship Guitar (Pt. 2) In part two of my review of the Musicademy product...Can you tell the difference b/t Sacred & Secular Music? I found this while suffering the internet.  Overall, I like...

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment