This is an incredible song I heard at a prayer meeting recently during adoration…very chilling to just “enter into” this prayer. I believe this comes from the International House of Prayer at Corey Asbury with Matt Gilman. I found these chords from the youtube video posted under “Holy – Matt Gilman”. Enjoy:
Intro: Dm Gm F Am7
Here we are, God, come before the throne of grace Dm Gm F Am7
Here we are, God, come before the mercy seat Dm Gm
I can see the lightning, I can feel the thunder F Am7
I can hear the voices proceeding from Your throne Dm Gm F Am7
Twenty-four elders bowing low, casting down their crowns of gold Dm Gm F Am7
And four living creatures crying out, day and night, night and day
Choruses: Dm Gm
Only one word comes to mind F Am7
Theres only one word to describe
Dm Gm F Am7
Holy, holy, Lord God Almighty
Dm Gm
There is no one like You
F Am7
You are holy, holy
Related posts:
CW Podcast Ep15 – Holy God We Praise Thy Name Tom explains an arrangement of the traditional hymn Holy God...CW Podcast Ep7 – Come Holy Ghost In this episode, Tom takes inspiration from a fellow YouTuber...CW Podcast Ep13 – Panis Angelicus/Holy & Living Bread One of the best parts about leading worship in the...Our God -Chris Tomlin Great song and tutorial by Chris Tomlin from Passion Awakening...The Decade’s best Praise & Worship Songs Found this blog post on Catholic Youth Ministry.com by Matt...
0 comments:
Post a Comment