Friday, 20 May 2011

Advent Songs

Hey all, I know it’s been a REALLY long time since I’ve posted.  I’ve recently started a new job as the Asst. Coordinator for the Office of Youth & Young Adult ministry for the diocese of Allentown, PA.  BIG DEAL for me, and especially for my family.  So, I’m still getting settled in, but I hope you’ll enjoy this previous episode from the video podcast, it has to do with Advent songs, God bless:

Related posts:

CW Podcast Ep10 – Ave Maria In this episode Tom shares a song he wrote based...CW Podcast Ep 16 – Using parts of songs in Worship Discussion about how to use the various parts of a...The CW Podcast Episode 1 – “What is Worship?” In this episode we discuss the vision & mission of...Jesus Culture – Holy This is an incredible song I heard at a prayer...Welcome & Navigation! Greetings & Blessings, Our site is finally done “catching up”...

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment